This is 12 weeks long learning and development experience designed to provide students with the foundation needed for a career in the banking industry. It will provide experience in various fields including accounting, commercial credit, management, IT, retail banking, and treasury.
Spending your summer as an intern here will give you an insight into what career paths are available for you in the banking sector and what your day-to-day routine would involve as a full-time employee. You can also gain knowledge and skills that will make you more attractive to employers.
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service banking institution owned by Cambridge Financial Group Inc. It is one of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts and committed to improving the quality of life of its employees, customers, and communities.
This internship will be located in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Interns must be able to work 12 weeks.
Interns will benefit from the following benefits:
- Bank-wide orientation to introduce you to Cambridge Savings Bank
- Real-world banking experience with a dedicated manager
- Personal and career development via networking, community involvement, exposure to industry executives, and small business partners
- Dedicated CSB Internship Coordinator for coaching and mentoring
These are the eligibility requirements for this role:
- Have a 3.0 GPA
- Currently enrolled in a full-time, undergraduate degree program, and passionate about the banking industry
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork, strong written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments and projects
- Demonstrated academic aptitude, a strong work ethic, and involvement in college and/or community programs
- Strong computer skills to include: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
Please submit your application online.
The applications will remain to be accepted until the post is filled.