Sony Music Entertainment is in need of inquisitive, organized and creative interns who can help in shaping the future of the music business. Sony Music‡s Big Red Internship is a well-structured, summer program available for current students.
As part of this program, you will learn about all aspects of a major record label while exploring the working culture of Sony Music Entertainment. You will also have the opportunity to contribute directly to artists’ projects.
If you demonstrate a genuine interest in the music industry, then being a part of this opportunity will be very beneficial for your career. It can give new heights to your career and make you more employable.
Sony Music Entertainment is a multinational music company headquartered in New York, New York. The company is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America. It was established in 1929 as American Record Corporation and until 1966 the company was known as CBS Records. The Sony Corporation purchased it in 1988 and renamed it under its current name in 1991.
This internship will take place in New York, NY.
This program will span from the middle of June through early August.
You will have:
- Competitive pay rate
- Great working environment
- Chance to explore Sony music
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria before applying:
- Be enrolled in a matriculated program, in pursuit of an associate, bachelor, or graduate degree at an accredited institution and provide documentation of your degree progress
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Be at least in sophomore class standing or above.
How to Apply:
To start the application process, fill out an online application form that must include your resume and cover letter.
Open until the slot is filled.