This summer, put your art skills into practice by undertaking an internship with Blizzard Entertainment. This fantastic Art Internship can be a crucial stepping stone for anyone trying to make it in the art world.
As a Blizzard Art Intern, you will work full time for 11 to 12 weeks with Blizzard Entertainment employees in your area of interest, doing real work that oftentimes ends up in production. Your working location will be in Irvine, California.
To ensure your place in this program, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university
- Returning for at least one more semester or quarter following the summer 2020 internship
- Authorized to work in the US
- Majoring in art, design, digital art, game art, etc.
- Familiar with the Hearthstone IP
- Shows interest in learning multiple skillsets (Modeling, FX, Animation.)
- In-depth, first-hand knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment’s video games and game universes
- Experience modeling and texturing game-ready environment assets
- Eager to work in a fun team-based environment and collaborate with other disciplines.
- Well-versed in related tools — Maya, Photoshop, Unity or similar game engine.
- An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, you will have to fill a Blizzard Entertainment online application form. The following items must be attached to your on-line application:
- Cover Letter
- Link to an online portfolio
All applications should be fully completed by November 30, 2019.