Ford is seeking innovative doers and thinkers with a global mindset who are ready to become leaders of the future, for the vacant position of Summer Human Resources Intern. The goal is to provide interns with meaningful, relevant HR experience that can prove helpful in their future endeavors.
Selected interns will work full time for 12 weeks in Dearborn, Michigan and build great contacts, develop new skills and see how Ford and the HR team contribute to the company vision.
In addition, after this internship program, all successful interns may be considered for HR Ford College Graduate Program.
To successfully fill this role, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria
- First-year master’s student (MLIR, MSHR, MBA or JD)
- Candidates must graduate and be available for full-time work prior to September 2021
- Less than 3 years of relevant work experience
- GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale (to be confirmed prior to internship)
- Willing and able to work in a manufacturing environment, with shift work as required
How to Apply:
Online applications will be considered.
The application deadline is open until this position is filled.