Sesame Workshop is currently giving bright students with the opportunity to help as legal interns during summer. This is a paid position that will last approximately 15 weeks in New York, NY.
The working hours and duration will be flexible. Over the 15 weeks, interns will work along with eight attorneys on a variety of matters. Primary responsibilities will consist of reviewing and drafting varying documents and providing research and other assistance.
Beyond the work, interns can explore what it is like to work in the legal field, cultivate some professional skills and witness firsthand the day-to-day job duties that they can expect to encounter in their chosen field.
Sesame Workshop is formerly known as Children’s Television Workshop that is not for profit organization headquartered in New York, New York. It has been indulged in the production of several educational children’s programs. The company was established on May 20, 1968, by
Joan Ganz Cooney and Lloyd Morrisett.
The internship will take place in New York, New York.
The length of this internship is 15 weeks, from May 2020 through August 2020.
Benefits of this program will include:
- Competitive wage of $20.00 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
Eligibility criteria mentioned below must be met in order to take part in this program:
- Should have a foundation and interest in intellectual property, entertainment, corporate, and non-profit law
- Should be intellectually curious, flexible, and interested in transactional law
- Possess a passion to learn from and contribute to an incredibly active in-house legal team with unique, challenging and exciting matters
- Must be enrolled in law school and have the flexibility to remain in the position for two consecutive semesters; however, an extension will be offered in Sesame Workshop’s sole discretion.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply online.
Open until filled.