Seagate is now granting emerging web developers a chance to pursue an internship in this field during summer. It is 12 weeks long, summer internship going to occur at Seagate corporate Headquarters in Cupertino.
In this role, you will help with a suite of next-generation web applications, work closely with the user experience team to build a great user interface and also provide assistance to other teams such as product management, client software, UX and QA.
Over the duration of this internship, interns will acquire experience of web design/development tools and make long-lasting connections. This course will give them a distinct advantage over the people, who has no real-world experience, in the job market.
Seagate is a famous American data storage company headquartered in Cupertino, California. It was formed in 1978 as Shugart Technology and started doing business in 1979. The company came into existence by the joint effort of Alan Shugart, Tom Mitchell, Doug Mahon, Finis Conner, and Syed Iftikar.
The work station will be in Cupertino, CA.
The length of this program is 12 weeks.
Interns will likely to have the following:
- Great working environment
- Good location
- Real projects
- Great mentorship and training
- Learning opportunities
- Much more.
To qualify for this role, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science and returning to school in fall 2020
- Must be a self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment and has the following attributes and experience:
- Must have solid development experience with Web applications
- Must have knowledge of web communication architecture
- Must have experience with CSS or SASS, bootstrap
- Must have strong attention to detail.
How to Apply:
Applications can be sent online.
Open until the slot is filled.