Applications are now open for a wonderful C++ software developer internship at Sabre. If you would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and seeking an opportunity to become a part of the global team, then this program will give your career the right track.
Over this course of the internship, all interns will get to work on high performing products and projects. Their core work will include developing, coding, testing and debugging new software solutions or enhancing existing software in a maintenance capacity.
Overall, this internship will allow you to gain practical experience, guidance, and skills that you cannot find in any classroom. So combining your academic degree with this internship experience will give you an edge in the job search.
Sabre is a tech company creating software used by more than a billion people around the world. It was founded by American Airline in 1960 and after four decades it was shut down in 2000. Texas Pacific Group and Silver Lake Partners purchased it in 2007. Currently, this company is working globally with over 10,000 employees.
This internship will take place in Southlake, TX.
This program involves the following benefits:
- Mentorship and guidance from the professionals
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Great working culture
- Chance to gain knowledge
- Great projects
- Flexible working hours.
Eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy must be met:
- Must be currently seeking a degree in computer science or related field with a graduation date of August 2021 or later
- Must have computer software skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have good knowledge of C++ development
- Must have good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Must have good knowledge of design patterns
- Must have good communication and team working skills.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply online.
Open until filled.