Redfin is all set to accept applications for an extremely wonderful software developer internship program starting in the summer of 2020. Redfin’s Software Developer Internship will run for 12 weeks in Frisco, TX.
In this full-time position, you will be responsible for using your technical skills to empower millions of Redfin users, consisting of customers and real estate agents, with the latest end-to-end technology.
Apart from the responsibilities, this program will benefit you by preparing you for the competitive job market and train you for your future endeavors in an informal work environment. It will help you develop skills, learn new ways of doing things, and gain experience through real projects and activities.
Redfin is America’s leading provider of brokerage services. It was founded in 2004 by David Eraker, Michael Dougherty and David Selinger, and Its headquarters is based in Seattle, Washington, United States. This company has a mission of redefining real estate in the customer’s favor.
Interns will be placed in Frisco, TX.
This program is for 12 weeks.
Interns will be provided with the following benefits:
- Full software lifecycle experience, including receiving and reacting to user feedback; you’ll launch your project before the end of your internship
- Mentorship and guidance
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary
- Relocation and housing stipend
- Fun and collaborative environment
- Supportive mentors and colleague
If you fit the following criteria, you can apply for this program:
- Working toward a degree in computer science (CS), engineering, or other related fields
- Experience with programming languages
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
- You’re a developer who can crank out rock-solid code
- You think like an end-user and crave simple, beautiful interfaces
How to Apply:
The applications must be submitted online.
The applications are currently open.