PlayStation is pleased to announce an opportunity for selected students to actively engage with the innovation process through a Graphic & Marketing Design Internship. This internship is now going to take place in San Mateo, CA for the summer of 2021.
Throughout the duration of your internship, you will have to work in collaboration with the print and digital design team to develop conceptual work for brand campaigns, product launches, packaging, retail PoP, and event signage.
Benefits of this program include formalized mentoring, professional and social networking opportunities, exposure to senior leadership and professional development training and others.
The minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing this internship are listed below:
- You are currently enrolled in a BA, BFA, or MFA for graphic design, advertising, illustration, animation, visual effects, or a related degree
- You are experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- You love to get into the details of branding, typography, layout, illustration, compositing, pre-flight process and other design fundamentals
- You are a passionate and creative problem solver who is inspired by gaming, pop culture, and entertainment
- You are open to giving and receiving critical feedback; to growing and learning as a part of a team; and to push your creativity to the next level
- Experience with Cinema 4D, After Effects or Pre-flight Software, is a major plus
How to Apply:
Please apply by filling the PlayStation online application form and don’t forget to attach your resume/CV and a cover letter.
The application deadline is open.