Students having an ambition of stamping marks in the wondrous world of news writing and broadcasting should not miss the opportunity to apply for this incredible Reuters’ Summer Journalism Internship.
This 10 weeks long, the paid program is all set to begin in early June 2020 in various locations of the United States and also in Canada. For this post, Reuters has a need for talented and bold journalists who are curious to tell stories for the global audience.
It is a reporting position that will cover business, political and general news. Participants’ responsibilities will include working on a tightly knit team covering spot news, contributing collaboratively on deadline and pitching enterprising story ideas.
Thomson Reuters Corporation in short Reuters is a Canadian media company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. It was founded on 17 April 2008 when Thomson Corporation purchased the British company Reuters Group. Now, the company is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. With the over 25,800 employees, the Thomson Reuters Corporation is serving worldwide.
This internship will take place in a different location such as:
- Toronto, Ontario
- Chicago, Illinois
- New York, New York
- San Francisco, California
This internship is for 10 weeks.
This program will offer you:
- Firstly, a competitive salary
- Valuable experience in journalism
- Learning and development opportunities across the organization
- Great work environment.
To be considered, you have these qualifications and skills:
- Competitive candidates will have some prior journalism experience, excellent writing and communication skills,
- A background in journalism, economics, business, law, accounting or computer science.
- Have ambitious journalistic goals and a hunger to develop news-wire reporting skills to meet them.
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely based on online.
Open until filled.