DC Health is currently awarding meritorious students with an outstanding internship in content/journalism. The position will assist the communications and community relations team with a wide variety of tasks.
The course is highly competitive and intends to provide students with a marketable experience that aligns with their interests, career goals, and abilities. It will provide a system of accountability, and encourages professionalism.
The program is a big help to those individuals who are willing to start their early careers in the government sector. It will not only contain real responsibilities, tasks, and projects but also includes some benefits like mentorship, training, and networking and much more.
To qualify to participate in this program, Students must be enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning throughout the duration of the internship.
The main location will be in the District of Columbia.
Interns will receive the following benefits:
- Mentorship and guidance from the professionals
- Opportunity to explore working in the government sector
- Learning and networking opportunities across the department
- Training sessions
- Regular feedbacks
- Fast-paced environment
Applicants are required to fulfill these requirements:
- Excellent interviewing and writing skills
- Photography and videographer skills
- Pre-production, editing, and post-production skills
- Ability to create animated videos preferred
- Students must be enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning throughout the duration of the internship.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an online application form and also upload your resume, cover letter, recommendation form, one of two letters of recommendation, two of two letters of recommendation, and academic transcripts.
The application deadline is February 28, 2021.