Elevate your resume and strengthen your professional skills with this Retensa‡s Software Management Information Systems Internship. This intern course is going to conduct in the spring of 2021.
This intern will work in the fast-paced and forward-thinking environment, perform some duties including reviewing and supporting application standards, online software testing, updating software tools.
Through this program, you can enhance your career and personal growth while gaining work experience, making some strong relationships, and polishing your skills.
To work in this role effectively, you must be hard-working, enthusiastic, and resourceful Seniors or Graduate students in CS, CIS, Web Tech, IT, or MIS.
New York City, New York is the chief location.
In this program, you will enjoy:
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Great working culture
- Fun environment
- Flexible working hours
- Networking opportunities.
To be eligible, your background should look like:
- Must be hardworking, enthusiastic, and resourceful Seniors or Graduate students in CS, CIS, Web Tech, IT, or MIS
- must have experience in any TWO of the following: web app development, application testing, Amazon cloud (AWS), mobile app development, e-commerce/merchant services, software documentation
- Strict Minimum 3.0 GPA. Prior web technology skills of any kind are required
- Automation testing experience is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please fill out an online application form that must include a resume.
Open until filled.