Are you captivated by the publishing industry? Do you possess a genuine interest in exploring a career in this sector? If your answer is yes, then you have a great opportunity of landing an editorial internship at Red Ventures, this summer.
This editorial internship has been developed to assist Red Ventures’ editorial team in creating compelling, engaging and high-trafficked content for the website and social platforms.
The amazing part of pursuing this internship is that you will have a chance to share your ideas and views, take ownership of meaningful projects, meet new people, learn more about the publishing industry while receiving editorial training of the highest level.
Red Ventures is a leading provider of marketing services in the United States. The company was established in 2000 and is a subsidiary of Red Ventures Holdco, LP. It is Headquartered in the south of Charlotte, NC and has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo.
The selected interns will be placed in San Francisco, CA.
These are the benefits of this program:
- Mentorship and guidance from the professionals of the industry
- Training and learning sessions
- Valuable projects
- Supportive colleague and seniors
- Stress-free working environment
- Networking opportunities
- Great location
All applicants are required to fulfill all the requirements:
- Graduating Winter 2021 or Summer 2021
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or related field
- Research, writing, and editing skills with the ability to adapt voice and tone
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and WordPress
- A passion for social media and creating content that works cross-platform
- Ability to research and understand unfamiliar topics
- Working knowledge of AP writing style
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- So detail-oriented that the extra word in this sentence is driving you literally insane
How to Apply:
If you want to be considered for this role, then fill out an online application form that must include your CV and cover letter.
The applications will remain to be accepted until the position is filled.