The Portland Timbers is providing you with a wonderful opportunity to work as an intern with its accounting team. This position is a paid internship that will begin in February 2021 and run till the year-end.
Accounting intern will have the responsibility of assisting with basic accounting functions as well as provide reception and logistics coverage as needed during the week and on game days.
They will obtain valuable working experience and learn more about all the aspect of the accounting field that will help them get a good job in the accounting industry.
The Portland Timber is an American professional soccer club. This club was founded in 2009 and is located in Portland, Oregon. They also compete in Major League Soccer (MLS) as a member club of the league’s western conference.
The location of the internship will be Portland, Oregon.
This internship is to be started from mid-February and will last till the year-end.
Interns will acquire the below benefits:
- Exploring the field of Accounting
- Work on real-projects
- Independent working
- Gain experience working with seniors
- Good environment
- Supportive colleagues and employes
- Networking opportunities
Interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria:
- College student pursuing, or recent college graduate with, an accounting degree
- Basic accounting knowledge; understanding of debits and credits, journal entries, adjusting entries
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Weekend availability required
- Availability to work all home matches
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to fill the details online.
Applications are open until the position is filled.