New York Jets is now offering the opportunity for dependable, hardworking, detail-oriented individuals to join them as corporate sponsorship interns. This seasonal program is all set to start in Florham Park, NJ.
This vacant post will be filled with candidates who have a bachelor’s degree. The participants will get hands-on experience by working closely with the corporate partnerships department and assisting in the execution of client sponsorship deliverables.
Apart from the responsibilities, this internship will help you build your skills, gain insight into the working culture of the New York Jets and give you the vital experience of working in a professional environment.
New York Jets are a professional American football team located in New York, New York. This team competes in the National Football League as a member club of the league’s American Football Conference East division. It was formed on August 14, 1959, and played its first season in 1960. It is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey.
The internship will happen in the headquarters of the New York Jets.
You will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Great working culture
- Fast-paced environment
- Networking opportunities.
Having the following education and skills will help you work well in the program:
- Bachelor‡s degree from an accredited college or university
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, proven ability to problem solve and act with a sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to accept all assignments, quick learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Must be able to work all Jets home games and approximately 40 hours per week which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
Open until the slot is filled.