MUFG is organizing a 10-week summer analyst program in Phoenix, Arizona. This internship is a full-time program targeting rising seniors and graduates with a keen interest in accounting and finance studies.
Interns participating in this internship will be placed in a specific group working alongside MUFG professionals at all levels. They will also attend the learning sessions and training led by finance experts at the Bank throughout the program.
The internship aims to provide hands-on experience and business exposure to promising students. Here, interns will get also a chance to develop their skills and explore more knowledge to become a part of the professional world.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group is a Japanese bank holding and financial services company located in Tokyo, Japan. It is the world’s fifth-largest bank with total assets of US$2,459 billion and also one of the leading companies in Japan. The company also holds the position of Japan’s largest financial group.
This internship will run in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Summer Analyst Program will run for 10 weeks starting from early June.
The interns will acquire the following benefits:
- An opportunity to receive an offer for full-time employment upon graduation
- Chance to build a network with employees across different business groups
- A better understanding of finance
Ideal candidates must have the below requirements:
- Candidates are required to have a strong interest in Banking and Finance.
- A solid academic standing with recommended course work in Finance, accounting or economics, and Microsoft Suite proficiency is required
- A strong verbal, writing, mathematical and analytical skills are preferred
- The strong interpersonal skills and individual initiative, self-discipline and integrity, leadership qualities and the ability to develop creative solutions are a must.
- The ability to work independently and also in teams
- Students must be a 2019 rising senior; graduating Winter 2019 or Spring 2020
How to Apply:
All applicants should submit an online application to be considered.
Interested candidates may apply early to be selected until the vacant post.