Lilly is all set to accept applications from eligible candidates like you for its vacant intern position available in drug discovery and development. The internship program at Lilly allows you to develop drugs in a very challenging environment. Drug Discovery and Development is available to individuals who have already obtained a BS or BA degree in biomedical sciences, life sciences, health sciences or related fields. This program is intended for those who wish to have a broader base of information about drug discovery and development, those who may wish to transition into the industry, or those already active in the industry and seek to increase their knowledge.
Working as an intern at Lilly may allow you to meet a potential mentor naturally and establish a relationship that helps guide your career path. In-person, you have the chance to reveal your personality and show your potential while seeking guidance and input. As a drug discovery and development master, you will be responsible for understanding disease and bringing a safe and effective new treatment to patients.
Eli Lilly was an American soldier, pharmacist, chemist, and businessman who founded the Eli Lilly and Company pharmaceutical corporation. He was the man who committed to creating high-quality medicines that met real needs in an era of unreliable elixirs peddled by questionable characters. His charge to the generations of employees who have followed was this: “Take what you find here and make it better and better.”
You can pursue this internship at Indianapolis, Indiana
This internship is a full time paid program for 10-12 weeks.
Interns will take advantage of the follow perks that Lilly has to offer to participants of its internship programs:
- All interns will be considered for full-time positions based on their internship performance
- Lilly arranges various intern activities including sporting events, dinners, lunch and learns, etc. to provide opportunities for socializing, professional development, and learning more about Lilly.
- Interns will receive a competitive salary and free parking at their work site, as well as access to Lilly’s LIFE fitness center and bike garage
- If the intern’s job position requires a move from another location, Lilly will provide subsidized housing
- The age limit should be at least 18 years old.
- You should be enrolled in a graduate program with a concentration in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutics, or a related discipline.
- Your expected graduation by August 2020.
- All qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
How to Apply
For applying to this position, click on the link given below, or you can directly fill the form on the official site of Lilly.
Applications will continuously be accepted until the all vacant positions are filled.