Johnson & Johnson is currently seeking energetic and highly motivated self-starters to play the role of summer optometry intern within its Jacksonville, Florida office. It is typically full-time, paid program conducting for 8 to 12 weeks.
Over the internship duration, the participants will get to work under the supervision of R&D associates who will also support interns throughout their journey. The primary responsibilities of this intern will be to planning, developing, designing experiments, etc.
By taking part in this summer course, interns will cultivate soft skills like time management, punctuality, and leadership, gain some professional experience and explore the career field of Optometry.
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company that has been manufacturing medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods since 1886. The rank of this company is 37 on the list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. It is deemed one of the world’s most valuable companies. Its headquarters is in New Brunswick, NJ. It owns 250 subsidiaries and is doing business in 175 countries.
This internship will happen in Jacksonville, Florida.
It is an 8 to 12 weeks long program.
This internship will include the following benefits:
- First, competitive salary
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Mentorship and guidance from professionals
- Great working environment
- Valuable projects.
The following eligibility requirements must be met in order to take part in this program:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited optometry course
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be available to work full-time for at least 8 weeks
- Must be able to provide their own transportation to the work location and then to/from work every day (A housing stipend will be offered to students that meet the commuting distance eligibility requirements).
How to Apply:
Mode of application is online.
Open until filled.