This summer program is full-time, paid interns course with the 10 weeks duration. It will be held in the protein and chemistry department of Regeneron where each intern will work on various projects both with the team and independently.
With this internship, interns can get an overview of protein biochemistry by shadowing a professional and performing a few tasks related to this. Moreover, they will develop their knowledge, overall personality and valuable set of contacts for the future.
Founded in 1988, Regeneron is an American science-based biopharmaceutical company. It is regarded for its scientific and operational excellence. The company has been indulged in discovering, inventing, developing, manufacturing, and commercializing medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. With over 6,200 employees, it is headquartered in Tarrytown, New York.
The interns will join the office in Tarrytown, NY.
It is 10 weeks long program that requires all interns to able to work 40 hours per week.
All selected candidates will get the following perks:
- Competitive pay rate
- Soft skills workshops, networking, volunteering, and more
- Housing stipend available for those students who meet mileage requirements
- Opportunity to work with leading biopharmaceutical company
- Good work environment
- Mentorship and guidance throughout the program
- Career development opportunities
- A free shuttle is offered from the North White Plains or Tarrytown train stations to the Tarrytown, NY or Sleepy Hollow, NY campuses
To book your place in this program, applicants must meet the given criteria:
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Biology, Biophysics, or related field.
- The qualified candidate is expected to have good communication skills and be able to present their work to the team. The candidate is also expected to have good collaboration skills and is a good team player.
- Must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D. or PharmD.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
Open until filled.