The summer of 2021 is fast approaching and Johnson & Johnson is looking to add summer interns to its statistics team. This is a full-time position that will work full-time for 10 to 12 weeks in multiple locations.
In this position, interns will perform several tasks related to research, development, designing experiments, conducting simulations to evaluate optimal designs and participation in methodological development.
In return, they will get the chance to work with professional statisticians and to learn about statistical applications specific to clinical or nonclinical pharmaceutical industry settings. This program is ideal for those who are pursuing a Ph.D. degree in biostatistics, statistics, or a related discipline.
Johnson & Johnson is a health care company founded in 1886 and headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. It is the world‡s largest healthcare company dedicated to using its reach and size for good. The company manufactures and sells health care products worldwide.
The program will take place in multiple U.S. locations such as Raritan, New Jersey; Titusville, New Jersey; Spring House, Pennsylvania; La Jolla, California.
This internship is for 10 to 12 weeks.
As a part of this internship, you will have meaningful projects, mentorship from professionals, training, and workshops and much more.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing (not necessarily taking classes) and pursuing the following degrees: Ph.D. in Biostatistics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated leadership (preferred)
- Proficiency in R is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 (Strongly preferred)
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
- Students must be able to provide his/her own transportation to/from their work location.
All interested candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.
How to Apply:
Please send your application online.
The applications will remain open until the post is filled.