Indeed would like to grant you a most cordial invitation to join its sales account executive internship program in Austin, TX. It will be 10 weeks long program that will run throughout the summer, from June to August.
This is a great opportunity where you will work with some of the highest performing sales executives. Plus, here you will find lots of training, mentorship, and hands-on sales opportunities. It will help you to know all aspects of the growing sales industry.
You will perform well in this role if you are currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a bachelor’s degree within an accredited college or university in the United States.
Indeed is an American job site that serves globally. It was launched in November 2004 by Paul Forster; Rony Kahan and is a subsidiary of Japan’s Recruit Co. Ltd. It runs sub-headquarters in Austin, Texas and Stamford, Connecticut, and also operates additional offices across the world.
The internship will secure a place in Austin, TX.
This is a full-time program that requires all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a per for 10 weeks.
Participants will enjoy the following perks:
- Great working culture
- Career development opportunities
- Hands-on and learning experience
- Great working environment
- Mentorship and training.
Applicants must have:
- Must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a bachelor’s degree within an accredited college or university in the United States
- Must have a graduation date between December 2021 and June 2021
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Interest in online sales
- Web-savvy with proficiency in web research
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs.
How to Apply:
Individuals who are interested in this program can apply online.
The applications will remain open until the right candidate is found.