HuffPost is currently receiving applications for its political reporting internship. This internship is a full-time paid program for students engaged in a graduate or undergraduate degree. The program will last in Washington, D.C.
The selected intern will work with the reporters and editors on the Political team. This role includes writing and editing for a top digital news site. The intern needs to be up-to-date with all the latest political news and also able to fulfill all the assigned duties.
The program will provide a great hands-on experience to the interns for their future professional careers. They will get an opportunity to learn all the ins and outs of the media industry. They will enjoy working with the HuffPost’s Staff in a supportive environment.
HuffPost is an American news and opinion website and blog, founded in 2005. The site offers news, satire, blogs and original content that cover political, business entertainment, environment, technology and other variety of news. The Huffington Post was also ranked No. 1 on the 15 most popular Political sites list by eBizMBA Rank.
This internship will take place in the U.S. – Washington, D.C.
Interns will receive the below-mentioned benefits from this internship:
- Professional working experience
- Guidance of seniors experts
- Learn as well as get paid for it
- Test your skills
- Explore more knowledge of the media industry
Interested candidates must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Must have active research and writing skills
- Must be keen to know political news and knowledge of national politics
- Must be creative and have the ability to think outside the box
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to receive constructive criticism and learn from the feedback
- Must be familiar with social media
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to sign up and fill the required details for the application
Open until filled.