Florida Panthers is proud to host a wonderful internship program in the field of business intelligence for summer 2020. It is a seasonal, full-time intern position that will take place in Sunrise, FL for three months.
The candidates, who will be hired for this post, will assist with the business intelligence team in performing several duties, and will also contribute to high visibility projects for the organization. They will also be required to work flexible hours.
By taking part in it, you can explore your career before graduation and test your knowledge and skills by putting them into action. All the experiences that you will get here will help you in figuring out what type of work or job you want and also in landing your dream job in the future.
Florida Panthers is a professional ice hockey team that competes in the National Hockey League as a member of the Atlantic division of the eastern conference. This team started playing in 1993-94 and is located in Sunrise, Florida.
This internship will be held in Sunrise, Florida.
The program is going to start from May 11th and will run through August 7th, 2020.
Through this program, you can:
- Obtain working knowledge
- Boost your CV
- Gain mentorship and guidance from professionals
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Grow professional network
Candidates are required to fulfill all these requirements:
- Strong work ethic
- Highly analytical with a quantitative academic background
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, and energetic office environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Critical attention to detail with a high level of accountability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Capable of communicating and working with multiple departments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess an understanding of the function and value of CRM systems.
- Willingness to learn
- A shared passion for the business and a desire to positively influence the business
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their applications online.
The applications are currently open.