Hachette Book Group is now granting a lucrative art internship for students for the summer semester. The program is all set to start on June 1 and will span till August 7 in a beautiful location of New York City, New York.
As a participant of this program, you will own day-to-day tasks, help with special projects, and attend departmental meetings. You will also be offered the opportunity to work closely with seasoned professionals and gain hands-on professional experience in art.
The program will also foster the growth and development of its participants by providing educational sessions featuring speakers from all departments of the company as well as networking and career development opportunities.
Hachette Book Group is a publishing company headquartered in New York City, NY. It is a subsidiary of Hachette Livre that purchased the Time Warner Book Group from Time Warner on March 31, 2006, to form the Hachette Book Group. It is deemed as one of the six big publishing companies.
This internship is to be held in New York City, New York.
It will take 2 months.
Interns will likely to get:
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work closely with seasoned professionals
- Educational sessions featuring speakers from all departments of the company
- Networking and career development opportunities.
Check out the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill to avail this chance:
- A rising junior or senior, graduate student, or recent graduate interested in exploring a career in book publishing and majoring or minoring in graphic design
- Interest in print production as well as digital assets
- Knowledge or interest in photo retouching
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and contribute insights
- Must have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and an understanding of layout and typography.
How to Apply:
The application must reach online.
Open until filled.