Fulton Financial Corporation is currently inviting bright, results-driven, and team-oriented individuals to assume the wonderful role of commercial intern within its Wyomissing, PA office. The position is seeking candidates for a 4 to 12 weeks long internship.
This commercial internship with Fulton Financial Corporation is targeted toward providing interns with a real-world look at banking. The main responsibility of this role includes observing bank policies and procedures under the supervision of the supervisor.
The commercial intern will have a variety of opportunities to not only gather essential experience but also expand skills and gain valuable insights into the working life of Fulton.
Founded in 1882, Fulton Financial Corporation is a financial services company. It is recognized for five chief businesses such as branch banking, consumer lending, commercial banking, investment advisors and mortgage services. The company currently has 3500 employees and operates a headquarters in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Interns will join the Fulton office in Wyomissing, PA.
The duration of this program is between 4 and 12 weeks.
From the program, you can expect the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Mentorship from the professionals
- On-the-job training
- Networking opportunities
- Great environment and projects
- Flexible working hours
You must have the following to be the ideal candidate for this role:
- Candidates must have completed, or currently enrolled and in the process of completing, a 4-year college degree at an accredited college or university.
- Accounting, finance, risk and business-related majors preferred, but not required.
- Strong academic performance is required.
- Must have completed a minimum of one semester freshman year and at least 15 or more credits.
- 0 to 6 months Experience requirements will match the needs of the assigned department.
- Previous work experience, leadership experience, and community involvement preferred. (Preferred)
- 0 to 6 months May or may not have had the previous internship. (Preferred)
Individuals, who are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Financial Corporation currently or in the future, will be hired for this position.
How to Apply:
Preference will be given to online applications.
Open until filled