Frosch is now giving out an exciting internship program for those who are seeking a career in the travel agency. This will be a paid internship which will last for 8-12 weeks during spring in New York.
In this internship, interns will be allotted with various works that will enhance their knowledge of working in a travel agency and provide you hands-on experience. This program will help you start an exciting career in travel.
To book a place in this program, applicants will need to have some experience in hospitality, Travel, and Tourism, etc. and excellent written and verbal communication.
Frosch was founded in 1972 giving services in deluxe leisure and corporate travel. It holds a position among the top fifteen travel agencies. It operates offices globally and currently has 2000 associates. The mission of this company is to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to customers.
The location for the internship will be in New York.
The internship will last for approximately 8-12 weeks.
Interns will get the below benefits:
- Great mentorship and support
- Enhancing their skills
- Gain valuable experiences
- Learning as well as getting paid for it
- Exploring the field of Travel and Tourism
Interns must have the below requirements:
- They must be able to work at least 30 hours per week for approximately 8-12 weeks during the Spring Semester
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Developed time management skills
- Strong focus on customer service
- Hospitality, Travel and Tourism, Meeting/Event Management experience or course-work beneficial, but not required
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must apply online.
Applications are open until the vacant post.