Doctors Without Borders is currently hiring curious, thoughtful and high performing team players with a can-do attitude for its medical and operational research internship. This is a paid intern course going to happen in NYC, NY.
The program will give interns the chance to work with the team on several ongoing and planned projects. By assisting the team with these projects, interns can gain experience of practical working, cultivate new skills, and be familiar with the professional environment.
Through this amazing course, you will not just gain experience but the confidence of working with professionals, explore possible career paths in the medical industry, expand your knowledge and much more.
Doctors Without Borders is a non-governmental humanitarian organization headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. It has been dedicated to helping those people who belong to conflict zones and the countries affected by endemic diseases. It was started on 22 December 1971 by Bernard Kouchner and Pascal Grellety Bosviel and others. The company has currently 36,482 employees.
This internship will be located in New York City, NY.
Interns will likely to have:
- Competitive compensation of $15 on an hourly basis
- Career development and learning opportunities
- Mentorship and guidance from professionals
- Great working environment
- Valuable projects.
To apply for this position, firstly, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an upper-class undergraduate student, nursing student, graduate student or medical student with interest in clinical field medical research, epidemiology, and humanitarian medicine
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficiency in medical literature searches
- Good understanding of scientific/medical peer-reviewed literature
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong interest in operations research/epidemiology, humanitarian medicine, and innovation.
How to Apply:
Applications will be received online.
Open until filled.