Discovery wants to fill the vacant post of financial planning & analysis intern for which it is now looking for candidates who are curious, thoughtful and quick learners. This is a full-time, paid program based in Silver Spring, MD.
The duration of this intern course is 3 months, from June 1st through August 21st, 2021. The program will allow you to adapt knowledge of the inner working of Discovery, and the operational role of finance.
From building content and marketing forecasts to communicating budgets with the company’s brand partners, you will perform many duties while learning about the role of a financial planner and analyst.
Discovery Communications, Inc. in short Discovery is a global mass media company that is based in Silver Spring, Maryland. It got immense popularity from its channel named Discovery that was first launched in 1985 in the United States. Apart from this, it operates other non-scripted and factual television brands such as Animal Planet, Science Channel, and TLC. Its internship has taken place in the Forbes 2021’s list of “The 100 Best Internships”.
The internship will be held in Silver Spring, MD.
It is 3 months long course, starting on June 1st through August 21st, 2021.
There are lots of benefits included in the program:
- Firstly, a competitive salary
- Opportunity to immerse yourself and get your hands dirty with challenging work and projects
- Mentorship from Discovery’s best and brightest
- Intern Speaker Series featuring top executives and employees across the business
- Networking opportunities with great snacks
- A creative, collaborative and inclusive company culture with office spaces to match
- Opportunity to develop professionally and uncover skills you didn’t know you had
- Insider scoop on the TV industry and what happens behind the scenes
- Relationships that will go beyond your collegiate career
- Real-life experiences that will provide you with the confidence to delve into your next adventure.
The eligibility for this role requires that the candidates:
- Must be currently enrolled as a student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
- Must be a rising junior, senior, or graduate student
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
To apply for this post, you must have the legal right to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
For this role, you can apply online.
All applications will be received until March 20, 2021.