Discovery’s Video Games & Robotics Projects Internship is a wonderful opportunity for everyone to develop professionally and uncover hidden talent. This spring program will be held from January 27th-April 17th 2020 at the exciting location of New York City.
As a Video Games & Robotics Projects Intern, your role is to research new game concepts and support product marketing for games and robotics products. The best part of this program is that it will provide you with a salary along with mentorship from Discovery’s best and brightest and real-life experiences.
These are the basic criteria for applying for this internship
- Must be currently enrolled as a student (proof of enrollment will be required if selected for an internship)
- Must be a current junior, senior, or graduate student
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Passion for video games & technology
How to Apply:
For this position, you can send your application online.
All candidates should submit their applications by November 15, 2019.