Project management is one of the careers that provide good income as well as many directions for career growth. When it comes to professional experience, there is no better way to gain it than an internship.
Interning at a good company can give you not only experience and skills but also new heights. If you are still thinking that an internship is a good option for your career or not, why don’t you try this wonderful Project Management Internship provided by Tesla?
Opportunity is a full-time program located in Sparks, Nevada. This year around program places the best students so that they can grow both professionally and personally through their experience working closely with their manager, mentor, and team.
Check below what are the minimum requirements for this program.
- Currently working towards a BS, MS, or advanced degree in engineering, project management, business or other related fields.
- PMP, PMI certificates or experience in project management is helpful.
- Experience working with design, development, and implementation of projects. Preference in the automotive industry or high-speed automated lines.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate dynamic cross-functional projects with engineering, supply chain, manufacturing and test to meet project timelines.
- Proficient at risk management and communication.
- Experience working in time-critical and fast-paced product development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong process and continuous improvement mindset.
How to Apply:
Apply by submitting your resume.
The application deadline is open.