Cloudera is now launching a wonderful internship program in the field of software engineering for the summer of 2020 in Palo Alto, CA. This will be a full-time position open for students currently enrolled in a full-time degree program.
As a part of this software engineering internship at Cloudera, your responsibilities will consist of maintaining and improving the performance of existing software, communicating with management and technical support colleagues, designing and updating software databases, etc.
On the other hand, this program will play a major role in your journey of a software engineer as you can polish your skills, learn new ways of doing things, gain valuable experience and make good connections through this internship.
Cloudera, Inc. is a leading software company founded in 2008 by Jeff Hammerbacher, Christophe Bisciglia, and Amr Awadallah. Today, it has offices around the globe and is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
The internship is based in Palo Alto, CA.
Interns will receive experience, mentorship, training and flexible working hours. Moreover, they will work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and get the tools that are necessary to achieve the goal.
candidates are required to fulfill these requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Ideally 2-4 semesters from graduating
- Strong foundation in systems software, algorithms and data structures.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or windows environments and APIs.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, network programming and operating systems
How to Apply:
Please send your application online.
The application deadline is currently open.