Join Starbucks’ Finance internship program and spend your summer enhancing your skills, sharing your ideas and making a difference in the real world. This internship is paid and 10-weeks long assignment based in Starbucks support center in Seattle, WA.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity where you will be stretched to build on your existing knowledge, challenged to maximize your learning agility, and positioned to make a meaningful and lasting contribution to your team.
To be effective in this role, you will need to:
- Be enrollment in an accredited undergraduate or masters in accounting program
- Preference for: Finance, Economics, or Accounting majors
- Complete junior-year prior to the internship start date (June 2020)
- Have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5
- Have the ability to work full time from June-August 2020
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted via online
The application deadline is open