The city of Atlanta is now inviting talented students like you to apply for an internship for the summer of 2021. This internship with the City of Atlanta is a full-time and paid learning program with 12 weeks duration.
This program carries a mission of growing students’ overall knowledge and understanding of the municipal government operations and giving them a feel for the day-to-day work experience.
For the intern’s development, the program will provide them weekly professional development training, career preparation, and a capstone/portfolio project. Overall it is an excellent chance to understand how government works and establish lasting connections within this sector.
All rising juniors, rising seniors or graduate students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. will be selected for this role.
The internship will be based in Atlanta, GA.
The program is for 12 weeks.
You will have:
- Competitive salary
- Weekly professional development training
- Career preparation
- A capstone/portfolio project
- Mentorship and guidance
To book your place in this program, you need to be:
- Students must be a rising junior, rising senior or graduate student in a college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Students must provide documentation required to receive school credit from their college or university.
- This is a full time, paid internship.
- Work hours are generally from 8:15 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday, however, office hours may change depending on special projects as needed.
- Students are advised not to take any classes while serving as an intern.
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
The last date to apply is March 17, 2021.