Christopher and Banks is currently receiving resumes from deserving candidates for the vacant post of buying intern for the summer of 2020. If you want to lead a successful career as a buyer in the retail industry, then you should start with this opportunity.
This Buying Intern position is paid, a summer program that will occur in Plymouth for 10 weeks. It aims to provide interns with real-world experience that is directly related to their career goals and field of study.
Besides a competitive salary, this internship experience will bring other marvelous perks for interns such as job shadowing opportunities, summer project and final leadership presentation, summer hours and networking opportunities.
Christopher and Banks is an American retail company located in Plymouth, Minnesota. It is especially known for women’s apparel and is headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota. It was formed by Gil Braun in 1956 as Braun’s Fashions in Minneapolis.
The internship will be held in Plymouth, MN.
It will run for 10 weeks.
Interns will enjoy the following perks during their internship:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team
- Job shadowing opportunities
- Summer project and final leadership presentation
- Networking opportunities
- Paid internship
- Summer hours.
To book your place in this program, you need to have the following:
- Junior or senior working toward a 4-year degree in retail merchandising, business, marketing or similar area of study
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and written communication skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience at a fashion retailer desired
- Specialty retail store experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent online.
The applications will remain accepted until the right candidates are found.