TJX is now presenting an exciting 12-week long paid summer internship program in the field of merchandising. The program is open for sophomores and juniors pursuing postsecondary education, with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
TJX Merchandising Internship exists in TJX’s buying office based in Los Angeles, CA. Through this program, you can experience classroom and on-the-job training that will help you understand how this company works and how merchandising impacts the bottom line.
As an added bonus, there are other opportunities like networking and interacting with all levels of management and participating in informative workshops, projects and team-building events, available for you.
This internship exists in Los Angeles, CA.
The duration of this role is 12 weeks.
This is a paid internship. Interns will also get opportunities like networking and informative workshops, great projects, and team-building events.
You are a strong candidate if you
- Are current Sophomores and Juniors pursuing postsecondary education, with a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Have a strong ability to work with numbers, analyze data, and think critically
- Have a genuine interest in retail, product, and in following trends
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have excellent communicators who work well in teams
- Have proven leadership abilities and a strong work ethic
- Are a creative problem solver
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.