Christie’s is now finding enthusiastic full-time interns with a genuine interest in art, business or a career in the art world for its Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and other regional representative offices in Asia.
The motive of this internship is to provide interns with an insight into Christie’s work and its role in the art world, by allowing them to immerse themselves in the practical operations of the company.
Throughout the duration of 2 to 6 months, interns will have the opportunity to participate in ways that are designed to enable them to get experience and an overview of each different aspect of the department’s activities.
Positions are only available for full-time students, who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in the history of art or business or other relevant areas.
Christie’s, the world’s leading art business, is a British auction house headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1766 by James Christie. It is the subsidiary company of Groupe Artemis.
The primary work station is Hong Kong.
This program is available for 2 to 6 months.
Although the program is unpaid, interns will receive hands-on experience and skills in art, business, and related field through the involving in practical operations of the company. They also get guidance, training, and mentorship throughout the duration of their internship.
All candidates are expected to meet all the given criteria:
- Must be full-time students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- History of Art (or other relevant areas) or business-related discipline
- Some working experience would be an advantage but not a must
- Excellent Language Skills (Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese / Mandarin)
- Ability to demonstrate client-facing experience
- Detail-minded and strong organizational skills
- Helping to set up exhibitions
- Team player and proactive
Positions are available in Christie’s Regional Representative Offices in Asia
How to Apply:
Applicants can submit their applications online.
The application deadline will remain open until the post is filled.