BuroHappold Mechanical and Electrical Internship is a challenging program looking for talented individuals who are craving learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle big projects. it contains wonderful and realistic projects that will help you grow professionally.
Throughout this program, you will be a part of a unique and exciting working culture of BuroHappold where you can elevate your skills while putting a positive impact on the organization. So if this program sounds interesting to you, then don’t miss this opportunity! Join it today.
BuroHappold is a British firm that provides consulting regarding engineering, buildings, infrastructure, and the environment. It was established in 1976 by Sir Edmund Happold who was a structural engineer. With 60 partners and over 1,900 employees, it operates offices in 23 locations worldwide.
This program will take place in two locations: Chicago and Pittsburgh.
As a part of this program, you will acquire insight into what it is like to work in a professional environment that will help you develop experience and new skills. In addition, at BuroHappold, you can find easily a good working culture, flexible timing, regular feedbacks and lots of mentorship from the top professionals of the industry.
You will also have the chance to make a good relationship with your co-works as well as employers that you can use as references when you will go for a full-time job.
For the post of mechanical, you must possess the following skills and education:
- Currently pursuing a degree in mechanical or architectural engineering
- Coursework in HVAC design, heat transfer, fluids, and/or thermodynamics
For the post of electrical, you must possess the following skills and education:
- Currently pursuing a degree in electrical engineering or architectural engineering
- Coursework in electric power systems design, control systems, and/or building systems design
For all positions:
- Proven interest in the built environment
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible manner
- Eagerness to learn and work as part of a multidisciplinary team
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
Applications are currently open.