Brooklyn Museum is now initiating a search for sharp, personable, highly-organized interns for its development department in Brooklyn, New York. This is a part-time and unpaid internship position designed to support under the broader umbrella of development.
This event will start in February and end in May 2020. Throughout the duration, participants will gain valuable hands-on experience in a fast-paced area of institutional development.
In addition, to gain extensive work experience, all interns will be provided the chance to attend seminars, weekly professional development programs, workshops, and site visits that focus on the role of museums in society today.
This position will take place in Brooklyn, New York.
The program has 4 months duration.
This internship is unpaid. However, interns will get school credit and a chance to participate in seminars, weekly professional development programs, workshops, and site visits that will help gain extensive work experience.
The general eligibility requirements are that the candidates must
- Have the potential to work with other teams may arise.
- Be detail-oriented and demonstrate dependability and a positive professional attitude.
- Have both written and oral communication skills.
- Have experience with Microsoft Office suite is preferred.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
For this position, you can send your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is December 6, 2019.