Baylor Scott & White Health’s department of epidemiology is actively looking for accomplished students to serve as a Patient Recruitment Intern. This position has both full time and part-time work schedules and is located in Dallas, Texas.
This program is ideal for pre-medical/health students, who are considering graduate or medical school or someone with an interest in future employment in healthcare. In this program, interns will be placed in the center of many federally/industry.
Throughout 3 to 6 months, you will gain knowledge through various assignments, work independently under limited supervision to complete projects, and attend meetings as needed, ask questions, and provide information about current work.
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest non-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. This time, Baylor Scott & White has 48 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,800 active physicians, over 47,000 employees.
This program is located in Dallas, Texas.
Interns are being hired for 3 to 6 months.
This program’s competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Interested applicants are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Pre-medical/health students, who are considering graduate or medical school.
- A dedication to learning new things and a talent for adapting to changing situations
- Experience interacting with patients in a clinical setting.
- Experience working with medical records and HIPAA guidelines.
- An interest in clinical research.
- Customer service experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application online.
The application deadline is open until the slot is filled.