Applications are being accepted for the Deloitte Pioneer Internship Program beginning in the summer of 2020 in New York, NY. This program is designed to attract eligible students around the world to work with and explore Deloitte while still in school.
Pioneer Program has wonderful immersive workshops and networking opportunities that will provide interns a view into the technical skills, professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets to help them succeed as a business professional.
Beyond this, during the six-week-long experience, interns can build foundational knowledge, learn to articulate their ideas clearly, and develop strong relationships through training, mentorship, and ongoing feedback.
Check below the eligibility criteria for Deloitte Pioneer Internship
- Pursing a bachelor degree in accounting, technology or related field (freshman standing)
- Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.3)
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills; adaptive to change, creativity & self-confidence; leadership qualities; team-oriented and collaborative
- Students who are female and/or Black or African-American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
You can apply online to ensure your place in this program.