How do I get success in the field of speech therapy? Where to start to get into this field? How can I differentiate myself from others? If you have questions like these in your mind, then you don’t need to worry because an internship is an answer to all your questions.
Aveanna is now granting a wonderful chance to talented students to do an internship in the field of speech therapy. This program will take place in a wonderful location of Beaumont, TX.
This internship is your chance to take practical training in a fast-paced environment. As a part of this, you will be providing patient care services that will include assessments, administering prescribed treatments and therapies, care planning, and communication with other members of the team, etc.
Aveanna Healthcare, LLC is an American company providing Home health care services since 1984. The headquarters of this company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Interns will be placed in an office based in Beaumont, TX.
Your program will include for you:
- Good working culture
- Chance to test skills and gain experience
- Networking opportunities
- Real projects
These are the basic requirements that must be met:
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from an ASHA accredited college/university
- Current and unrestricted SLP license to practice in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Continuing Education as required by state
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and communication skills.
How to Apply:
For this post, you can send your application through this page.
Open until filled.