This exciting event will provide valuable insight into the workings of a busy in-house fashion PR department and will give the candidate the opportunity to grow and build on their experience while working within the team.
This placement will start in late June for a duration of 12 months and a competitive salary and benefits package. The ideal candidate must be studying towards a qualification in a related field or able to demonstrate a keen interest in fashion PR.
ASOS plc is a British online fashion company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It operates several other key offices located around the globe, ranging from the US, France, Germany, and Australia.
Interns will work at London, England office.
This event will span approximately 12 months.
Besides a competitive salary and benefits package, interns will get mentorship, regular bite-sized training sessions focusing on personal and professional development as well as the opportunity to learn more about other departments.
If you fit the following criteria, you will be eligible to apply for this role:
- Studying towards a qualification in a related field, or able to demonstrate a keen interest in fashion PR.
- Numerate: at least GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Ability to use word, excel, internet, and email software packages and standard office equipment
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers, and others at all levels
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Able to set up systems to organize and manage administrative work
- A genuine love of fashion and digital
- Keen interest in fashion, the digital landscape, and e-retail
- Keen interest in media across the spectrum
- Hard-working and self-motivated
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
How to Apply:
You can send your application online.
The application deadline is open until the slot is filled.