This summer, go beyond the classroom and expand your knowledge of analytics with this summer analyst internship launched by Analysis Group. This internship will be held in different locations of the United States during the summer.
Being a part of this program will provide you with the opportunity to work on various complex projects within a fast-paced and fun environment. Through this intern job, you can start to sharpen and improve the professional skills related to your career field.
You can also get some professional training and make good connections. To enroll yourself in this program, you must be students of an undergraduate degree program in computer science, economics, finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, or related subjects.
Analysis Group is an economics consulting company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. With more than 1,000 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, it is one of the largest economics consulting companies. It has been providing services to top law firms.
This program will be held in different locations in the United States.
Interns will get:
- Various projects
- Great working environment
- Meaningful projects
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
You are ideal for this role if the following statements describe you:
- An undergraduate degree focus in computer science, economics, finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, or related subjects
- Passion for using data and analytics to solve the economic, financial, and business challenges our clients face
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, and organization skills
- Experience or a strong interest in statistical programming and data analysis
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- An excellent academic record
- Effectively work independently and within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire to continuously learn and develop professionally.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online.
Open until filled.