Moody’s is actively searching for students from diverse backgrounds and academic disciplines to participate in a wonderful credit & finance internship in New York, NY. The program will run for 10 weeks throughout the summer.
This role is all about helping to analyze financial information. It will also provide you technical training practically and online that includes personal branding, Microsoft Office Suite, corporate presence to develop your soft and technical skills.
Furthermore, during this program, you will be mentored and given the chance to connect with and learn from senior leaders and advisors as you take your first steps towards a successful professional career.
Moody’s is a global financial services company that provides credit ratings, research, tools, and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. It has approximately 10,900 employees worldwide and offices in 44 countries. It is also the parent company of Moody’s Investors Service.
This internship will be based in New York, NY office.
Candidates must be able to work approximate 10 weeks.
This wonderful opportunity has several benefits like technical training, mentorship, real project and a chance to connect with and learn from senior leaders and advisors.
You are a strong candidate if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Rising senior working toward a bachelor’s degree. Majors in business, finance, accounting, economics or liberal arts preferred, but not required.
- Graduation Date: December 2020 – June 2021
- Be curious problem solvers who enjoy learning new things and working with others
- Be open to feedback and continuously growing your interpersonal and technical skills
- Be interested in learning and working with Moody’s various systems and processes, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, especially excel
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online.
The application deadline will remain open until the slot is filled.