Google is currently finding accomplished and passionate students to serve as a BOLD Intern during the summer of 2020. It will be an 11-week long program starting in late-May/June 2020. Applications for this role will be accepted for multiple locations across the United States.
BOLD Internship is a paid summer opportunity available for rising undergraduate seniors that are interested in business careers in the technology industry and full-time job opportunities at Google. The purpose of this program is to bring great talent to Google.
One of the best perks of this internship is that the students who will participate in this program will be considered for full-time roles at Google.
The applications for BOLD Internship are open for those candidates who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Currently in the third year of a full-time BA/BS degree program.
- Ability to complete an 11-week program beginning in May or June 2020
- Authorization to legally work in the United States.
- Passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Analytical skills and an interest in taking on business problems.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.
How to Apply:
If you want to apply for this role, you must provide a complete application package that must include an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English.
All applications must be submitted by November 11th, 2019.