Do you want to gain some practical work experience in the field of taxation? The Alvarez & Marsal is now introducing its wonderful Tax Internship for summer 2021. The program will take place in Morristown, NJ.
The ideal intern must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or taxation. The internship is a full-time program during which interns will attend work on real projects and attend meetings with clients and other colleagues.
Through this program, interns will learn ins and outs of this field while gaining mentorship, coaching and valuable connections that will help them throughout their journey.
Alvarez & Marsal was founded in 1983 and is working as the global professional services firm. It is also recognized for its work in turnaround management and performance improvement of a number of large, high-profile businesses both in the US and internationally such as Lehman.
The ideal intern will have to work in Morristown, NJ till the program.
You will gain some benefits:
- Gain more knowledge about tax law
- Experience the legal work process
- Work with experienced seniors
- Make your resume impactful
- Get a great start toward a professional career
- Work with a renowned company
To apply for this internship candidates are required to meet the given criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in accounting or master’s degree in accounting or taxation, or JD or LL.M in taxation.
- Must be pursuing or intend to pursue CPA
- Must have both excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate complex information
- Must have strong analytical skills with High proficiency in spreadsheets
- Must have the ability to work on several projects and effectively manage deadlines simultaneously
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
Open until filled.