Akuna Capital is now giving future traders a wonderful opportunity to learn from the most successful members of the company’s trading team and gain knowledge, through its Summer Trading Internship.
This is a 10-week internship based in Akuna academy in Chicago, IL. As a part of this program, you will gain valuable mentorship from senior traders that will help you to learn quickly, find the value of this internship and make an immediate impact on the business.
This program is seeking bright, math-savvy, competitive, candidates who are pursuing a BS/MS/Ph.D. in engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, actuarial science or a related/equivalent field.
Akuna Capital is a young and booming trading firm with a strong focus on collaboration, cutting-edge technology, data-driven solutions and automation, headquartered in Chicago, IL.
This program is located in Akuna’s headquarter in Chicago, IL.
Interns will work for 10 weeks.
This wonderful internship is paired with many perks like social events, flexible working hours, a great environment, real projects, networking opportunity and many more.
Students who fulfill all the given criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Pursuing a BS/MS/Ph.D. in engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, actuarial science or a related/equivalent field
- Strong math aptitude, numerical and quantitative analysis skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter ready to work in a fast-paced, competitive, team environment
- Programming experience preferred
- Graduation date of August 2022 or prior
- Major GPA of 3.0 or above
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required on the first day of employment including F-1 students using OPT, CPT, TN, or STEM
How to Apply:
For this position, you will have to fill an online application form. You are also requested to attach your resume/CV with it.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.