Air Force Civilian Service would like to invite passionate and goal-oriented students to be a part of its amazing Premier College Internship Program for summer. This is a 10 to 12 weeks long position based on over 42 locations around the country.
In this position, interns will work with current AFCS employees on challenging and rewarding projects and making a real contribution to the mission of the U.S. Air Force. They will get working experience in several fields ranging from administration, science, engineering and architecture, HR, and mathematics and statistics.
Moreover, the successful interns after the internship may be hired for a full-time position at Air Force Civilian Service. The full-time role will include a career development plan, a great salary, and all the benefits federal employees enjoy.
This program will take place in various locations around the country.
The length of this program is 10-12 weeks.
Hired will get a competitive salary, training, mentorship, valuable experience in different fields and full-time placement at Air Force Civilian Service after graduation.
In order to be eligible to join this program, you must have the following credential:
- A U.S. citizen
- A full-time student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree
- Be in your Junior year of study, anticipating completing your degree in 2021
- In good academic standing with a GPA of no less than 2.95
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be a graduate student who is currently enrolled in a full-time graduate program and who can provide documentation that you will have completed a minimum of 15 semester hours prior to starting the summer internship.
How to Apply:
To secure a place in this program, please email the following documents in pdf to AFCS@us.af.mil
- Specify hours per week worked for any jobs listed
- Copy of unofficial transcript (may be e-transcript)
Email subject must include PCIP, your last name, your major.
Applications for this program must be received till 13 December 2019.