This summer, jumpstart a fulfilling career with this ACT Next Software Engineer Internship program based in Iowa City, IA. This event will not only guide students along their learning paths but also boost their lifelong learning.
ACT’s Next Software Engineer Internship targets to attract those students currently enrolled and pursuing an undergraduate degree in computer science. This wonderful internship will play an important role in your software engineering journey, by providing your industry experience and skills.
The ACT is a nonprofit organization based in the United States. It is dedicated to helping people achieve educational and workplace success. With learning resources, assessments, research, and credentials, the ACT is serving millions of students, job seekers, schools, government agencies and employers around the world.
This program is located in Iowa City, IA.
This internship will last for 10 weeks.
Internship perks include competitive salary, travel and housing, and meaningful projects with dedicated mentors.
In order to be selected for this role, you need to meet all the given criteria.
- Currently enrolled and pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science.
- Understanding object-oriented programming fundamentals and scripting language (Python Preferred).
- Experience with GIT or other similar version control software in a collaborative environment.
- Understanding of agile software development principles and methodologies.
- Data manipulation and querying experience (SQL).
- Linux command line experience preferred
- Ability to perform Unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can send your applications online.
The application deadline is open.