Do you want to make yourself more competitive? Are you worried about your career? Then you have an excellent opportunity to do an internship at Zynga. Zynga has started an internship program for emerging data analysts. To be an Intern at Zynga, you must be able to perform routine engineering functions on assigned project and sub-projects of a general nature and entry-level scope by applying standard acoustic engineering methodologies. You must be enrolled in an undergraduate and graduate program. Pursuing a degree in mathematics, statistics, or economics from a reputable university is enough to get your foot in the door. The purpose of the internship is to help aspiring individuals gain practical work experience and test their skills in the office environment.
You are provided with every amenity you would want in the headquarters, fully stocked kitchens and great meals. Mentors constantly lookout to help you in your career development. You should be responsible for designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems. You should possess the ability of mining data from primary and secondary sources, then organizing the said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine. You should know how to use statistical tools to interpret data sets.
Zynga is an American social game developer providing social video game services. It was founded in April 2007 with headquarters in San Francisco, California, United States. The company’s work primarily focuses on mobile and social networking platforms. Zynga was formed in April 2007 by collaborative efforts of Mark Pincus, Eric Schiermeyer, Justin Waldron, Michael Luxton, Steve Schoettler, and Andrew Trader under Presidio’s name Media.
The location for the internship in Austin, TX. The internship is remote.
Duration of Internship
Data Analyst Internship at Zynga is a ten-week, full time program.
At Zynga, health, productivity and happiness go hand in hand. if you are an intern at Zynga, you will get a world-class benefits package that will support your needs. You are going to get compensate salary and bonus for your work, gaming space and much more.
Check out these requirements before applying for this program:
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields; Masters, MBA or PhD preferred
- Able to write effective SQL queries; Strong programming fundamentals in Python, Java or R
- Demonstrated experience with some or all of the following: statistics, experimental design, machine learning, data mining, predictive modelling, deep learning. Experience with SciPy, Scikit-Learn, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow, Keras, and/or PyTorch is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with engineers, product managers, analysts, and marketing to deliver unambiguous business impact
- Experience in analyzing large datasets, preferably in a Hadoop or Spark environment is a plus..
How to Apply
To apply for this program, candidates will need to complete an online application form that can be found on the Zynga website. Click on Apply Now below to get access to the Zynga’s internship page.
Open until filled.